POR-15

From: Barry Towsen (rtowsen(at)sprintmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 1997 - 14:46:43 CDT

POR-15 is a great product. I buy it at the company's site in
Morristown, New Jersey; it's about 45 minutes from home. Their phone
number is 800-457-6715. They will mail you a catalog of all their
products and they will ship with shipping charges based on dollar amount
of the order, about ten percent. On your other question, I've always
used the gas tank refurbishing kits from Eastwood and have been happy
with them but to do an Alpine thoroughly you really need one kit for
each tank IMHO. Eastwood's number is 800-345-1178.