A Few Parts Around the Garage

From: Steve Semeraro (semeraro(at)erols.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 20:34:07 CDT

Listers,

Came across a few things this weekend that I no longer plan to use. If
anyone is interested, let me know.

Front Splined Hubs (good used) $50 for the pair + postage

4 three-eared knock offs (functional, but need cleaning up) $25 for the
set + postage

Alpine script (good used, but a couple of studs are broken) $5

2 badge surrounds (good used) $5 each

SUNBEAM letters (good used) $20

metal arm that holds up bonnet (in primer) $5 plus postage

Bonnet release bar and bracket (from early series or could replace cable
on Series V) $25 + postage

Windshield scratch polishing kit (includes polishing bit for an electric
drill and polish) I paid about $25 for this but decided to get a new
windshield instead. Anyone want it for $10 bucks?

Prop Shaft for non-overdrive Series V trans - $10 + postage

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine
1968 Marcos GT