Re[2]: EFI in Alpine (was RE: fires in the car)

From: nicholsj(at)oakwood.org
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 15:40:21 CDT

     BRITISH CAR magazine had a 'How-To' article on adding fuel injection
     to a MGB about two years ago. All the parts were scavenged from a
     junk yard. If I remember right, the fuel injection unit was a Bosch
     from a 4cyl Fuego and no software coding was needed. This article
     might apply to Alpines. It was in the June and August 1995 issues
     which are still available.

     Jeff