RE: Sunbeam For sale

From: Jarrid Gross (Yorba Linda, CA) (GROSS(at)unit.com)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 14:23:00 CDT

Tom and alpiners,

> Has anyone called this guy or has information on this car? Thanx.
Tom
>Sunbeam 1961 Alpine, VARA, HMSA logbook, fuel cell, roll bar, dual
masters,
>Webers, overdrive, alloy body panels $12,000 invested, asking $7500.
>310-322-6323 CA (May Hemmings page 3605)

This would be the official Steve Alcala road racing alpine.

Pics can be seen in the 59-68 Alpine web site.

This car is a beauty.

Steve has done a very authentic and meticulous resto on this car,
I have driven it, and have to say that it is quite fast as well.

Definately ready to race.

If you ask me, he's giving it away.

Jarrid Gross