RE: for sale

From: Richard Atherton (Entex) (a-richat(at)MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 06:12:09 CDT

        Well, it's going to need a full rebuild of the Hydraulics
system, Fuel system, cooling system, and the engine probably stuck and
should be at least opened up (head removed) to inspect for rust or
corrosion in the cylender, and the heads water jackets.........after all
of that and the inclusion of spare parts, I estimate it at....$1000,
since the car is complete. Maybe a little more if the interior is in
really good shape. Perhaps as high as $1,300.

Rich