Homepage

From: Andreas.Pils(at)skf.com
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 03:46:30 CDT

Hi, dear Sunbeamers!

I want to say "thank you" with this letter to all the friends, who gave me
tips and hints for finding a place for cheap homepage!

Now I found it at http://www.geocities.com !

If you want to take a look into it, here are the adresses:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4199/

(This is my private homepage, including info about my oldtimer cars, bikes,
 the Sunbeam project, a.s.o)

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4639/

(This is the web-site of my club with events, meetings, history, etc.)

But there is the fact, that all the pages are not yet complete, because it
needs a lot of work to create them!
So please be patient with it, when you are looking into!

Best regards, and
"keep them on the road"

Andreas, Series V - 1967