Fixing too many things

From: Tom Yang (TYang(at)compuserve.com)
Date: Thu May 29 1997 - 16:10:53 CDT

< yes if you fix one thing all others in different spots get
very jelous that you touched the ONE and all of the others will
retaliate.
Recently I fixed the window cranks. drove around to showem off and then
the "u"joints said NOt with out me!!, then the drive line had a small
kink that needed mending,, fixed tha and we went to show off the new
"U"joints withthe new drive line. The generator pully said " Ill fix you
100 mi from home.. got the quick fix on the pully and NOW A HEAD GASKET
!! Ill say this Im going to sit in the garage for two days before I
tear down the engine and see if any thing else goes...UGH.. this has all
happened since the first of the year and were' in oregon so you know
there arn't that many drive days.... >

Chuck,

I used to have this '66 Mustang coupe, and whenever I fixed all the little
problems on the car, sometrhing else would always break like clock work.
Like when the radiator hose would blow when I was on a date, and I'd smell
like coolant for the rest of the night! I used to convince myself that
eventually everything would eventually all get fixed. It never happened!

Tom