Re: Water Leak

From: Jarrid Gross (Yorba Linda, CA) (GROSS(at)unit.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 10:16:00 CDT

Andy wrote,

>p.s. I'm considering swapping to ser 2 windscreen & hardtop, both
>rust-free brass / aluminium. trouble is I'll need serII doors or door
glass???.
>the early hardtop is a much nicer design, IMHO.

I dont think youll get it to fit, unless you bring along the metal
beneath
the windshield too.

The SIII,IV and V alpines have a lip formed across where the frame
fits, and this lip conforms to the bottom of the frame. The SI and II
cars
are flat across there.

If you can swap the above stuff out, you are correct about the SII doors
and glass, but you will also need the side mount brackets for the early
hardtop, as these are different too.

Cheers to Andy the ambitious welder in Glascow

Jarrid Gross