Re: Tucker cars.

From: CHUCK NICODEMUS (SEALMSTR(at)ICCOM.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 10:20:02 CDT

MR RICHARD T TRENK SR wrote:

> Ok Joe and others, I will offer another little story which I think
> the list would enjoy.

Dick, That is a classic. I was roaring at the oil can and the preciding
action . My brother had a 41, ford that we keept runnng for hours with
the expoldable gas can just to see if we could invent a new carburator.
Whew am i glad he only did the right arm and under arm hair. (we used to
call him little hairy one side.) Any way thank you again for another life
story that some
of us can really relate to.

When you mentioned the J57e , also brought back memoies of the Air Force.
That was one of the first engines i learned jet propulsion on.

Again thanks

chuck