Re: New to your List

From: David I. Rupp (pampydave(at)wazoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 05 1997 - 14:42:03 CDT

Dear Friends,

I have only recently subscribed to your list and so far I have found the
information and exchange to be interesting and worthwhile. I look forward
to communicating with you in the future.

I current am starting work on a Ford V6 conversion of my series V Alpine.
I have spoken with J. Rodriquez in Seattle and he was most helpful. Are
there any of you who have done this conversion or who have any ideas about
this conversion?

I know, I'm not being a purist, but I owned an Alpine series IV in my youth
and not that I'm older I want something more reliable. I look forward to
your feedback.

Thanks,

David Rupp

pampydave(at)wazoo.com