Looking to find an Alpine for sale

From: Chris Bozer (CBOZER(at)worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 23:00:06 CDT

I am starting the search for a restored or partially restored Alpine. My
first car was a 63 (I think) Alpine. I was quickly frustrated with the
idea of spending a year restoring my first car. The only thing I did not
like about the car was the tail fins. If you are reading this message
and know about Alpine's can you let me know what years they had the
"Tiger Style" body???

Oh yeah, and if your selling one (without fins of course) please reply
at your soonest convenience. I live in Phoenix and would be interested
in any Alpines for sale in the Southwest. Please reply to my e-mail
address and let me know how I can get in touch with you.