Re: custom windshield

From: nicholsj(at)oakwood.org
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 13:09:06 CDT

     That's a well ventilated engine compartment; fender vents, hood vents
     and scoop. I'll bet he does'nt have overheating problems.

     Jeff

Subject: custom windshield
Author: "Scot Harig" <sharig(at)ibm.net> at INTERNET
Date: 10/10/97 11:26 AM

I was flipping through an old magazine and saw a '66 Tiger that had a
custom windshield installed. The owner had it made from Lexan. My question
is who does this sort of thing and what might it cost?

Anyone wanting to se pictures of what I'm talking about, I posted some at
the following location.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7443/tiger.html

TIA for any info.

Scot Harig