Servo, Girling IIA 5" & 7", list of usage on European Cars

From: Andy Whiteford (A.G.Whiteford(at)gcal.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 09:56:30 CDT

>Sorry Andy, no answers from me, but I would be interested in knowing
>what other cars used the original servo for the Series 3
>Scott Christie

According to the *other* good book,( the SAOC "Alpine Guide"), page K1:-
----------
GIRLING MkIIA, Five inch Servo
Alpine III (early III -optional, lateIII standard), IV, early V
Ford Escort Twin Cam(TC), Mexico, RS1600 1968-72
Ford/Lotus Cortina (mark one?) 1963-67
Lotus Elan 1966-69
Relian Scimitar to jan 1969
TVR Griffith & Trident 1965-66
Vauxhall HA Viva 63-66
Volvo p1800 1962-64
----------
GIRLING MkIIA, Seven inch Servo
Alpine late ser V
??Tiger all??
Austin 1800 Mk1 1964-65
Austin Healey 3000 (not BN7) 1961-67
Ford Consul Capri GT 63-64
Ford Consul GT 63-65
Ford Corsair V4 all
Zephyr 4,6 1962
Humber Hawk, Supersnipe, Imperial 1960-68
Lotus Elan plus2 1967-69
MGC 67-68
Rover 80,95,100.110, 3litre 62-67
Triumph 1300 TC 67-68
Volvo p1800, 122S/B18 1960-62

Also on AC, Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo, Lamborghini, Maserati...
just the kind of cars you'll find in the average Scottish scrapyard ;-)

[information supplied by Chris Barker, in 1985.]

Seems to be all Britain/ Sweden/ Italy to me, not France / Germany /USA ??
So how's about a MkIIB and a Lockheed 4258-221 list, anyone?

cheers

Andy (who's typing when he should be welding)