Seatbelts

From: Jay Laifman (Jay_Laifman(at)countrywide.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 19:27:58 CDT

I got my three point seat belts from PE Products (800) 593-8787. They are
the ones he sells for the Porsche 356. They are a little long, but can be
cut without affecting their strength once you have them in. The chrome
buckles were exactly the same as the ones that came on my car - and look
sort of like the ones you would find on a passenger airplane.

That being said, I have no idea what "factory" seatbelts looked like. I
think that there was no such animal and that the dealers installed what
they had - like the side mirror.

I had no problem taking the little plug out of the threaded hole for the
third point. I seem to remember however that my plug was plastic - so it
wouldn't rust together.

Jay