re: Gas tank color

From: Bob Douglas (b-douglas(at)ti.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 17:50:01 CST

> From: "Jarrid Gross (Yorba Linda, CA)" <GROSS(at)UNIT.COM>, on 2/11/98 4:04 PM:
>
> The heads MUST face down.
> This since the mounting nuts are captured in welded on sheetmetal.

Jarrid,

What you described sounds like the bolts that attach the tank assembly to the
car. The part that actually bolts to the car is an oval shaped sheet metal
bracket. The bolts I was asking about are the ones that attach this bracket
to the tank's centerline flange. Mine used open holes with nuts and bolts in
this spot.

Regards, Bob Douglas