Re: COLOR OF TOP BOWS

Christopher Albers (Christopher.Albers(at)bubbs.biola.edu)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:46:17 -0800

It is correct that the pieces would need to be disassembled for proper powder coating. Think of powder coating as the metal plating of painting. It goes on fairly thick and the metal is electrically charged to improve adhesion, then the parts are cured at high temperature. If one were to leave the pieces together there might be problems with chipping and the moving parts. I would be very surprised if Karl had them done whole and had no trouble afterward.

Christopher dave.mcdermott(at)cusys.edu,Internet writes: > Karl,