RE: King Dick wrenches

Christie, Scott E. (Scott.Christie(at)gecapital.com)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:37:17 -0500

Jay and others - of the toolkits I've inspected, it looks like the most correct King Dick adjustable spanner is roughly 4 1/2 inches long, with a thumbwheel in the handle, and the words "King Dick" on the side of the adjusting piece (the top prong)- I hope my poor description makes sense. They're not too hard to find at British car flea markets, but they almost never work properly as they were of poor quality to begin with. My .02. Scott Christie Series 3 Alpine Registry