RE: Fan Color

Christie, Scott E. (Scott.Christie(at)gecapital.com)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 08:51:23 -0500

Yes, and if you look at the rest of that picture, and others in various brochures, then the engine should be puke green, other components canary yellow, etc. - the point is that's clearly not a picture by which you can accurately measure originality - they just used different colors to show the various components. Scott Christie Series 3 Alpine Registry