Re: Rootes Quality

From: Michael Fisher (m-fisher2(at)onu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 16:47:11 CDT

Well, you are not going to get to it unless you take the bell housing off.
 That means at least dropping the transmission and contorting yourself into
some awful shape to reach the freeze plug.

--

Mike Fisher http://sphery.onu.edu/~fisher/ m-fisher2(at)onu.edu. "The leader has a sense of humor. He is not a stuffed shirt. He can laugh at 419/772-2740 himself. He has a humble spirit." 419/772-2330 (FAX) If I knew what I was doing, it wouldn't Physics Department be research. Ohio Northern University 525 South Main Street "In science we can't let some guy from Ada, OH 45810 Podunk have the same vote as Fermi."

"Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------