bumper in california?

From: Lauri Lehtinen (lauri(at)lorenzo.pp.fi)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 22:01:27 CDT

Sorry, folks, here I am again!!

I heard an hour ago, that a friend of mine is leaving from Ca to Finland
with some containers filled with all posseble car stuff but not an Alpine
bumper.

It might be posseble to repair this awful mistake, if I could find one so
close to the container it could be put in quite soon.

I found a good bumper (how come, not seen it!!) in Idaho (or was it
Indiana, Itah, Ill O'Rado, Ishington, Issisippi, Ill Aunt A'Kee, Ishigan,
Inn Esota, Iwo Jima Hendrix, InDoseNesia etc, etc). So it might be
posseble to have a bumper change - someone in Ca put one in a container
(soon, it's leaving just now) and T. Wiencek sends one from Indianaho to
Call i'fornia. So we could maximace the ill feelings from getting worse
parts as we expected and paying more we tought and so on...

Short cut:
My problem is the cargo. When a cargo is nearly $ 200, it is too much. That
container will be el cheapo, but I heard about it when the time was almost
out.

Any ideas, Tom could send it with a bargain cargo, if we could have a hint
from one, couldn't you, Tom?

One pint more that apple wine and I don't understand my text even myself.

Larry, in hurry

Lauri Lehtinen
Lehtipuu Oy
Kirkonkyl”ntie 83