Re: Handling Information for Series I Alpine

From: William Lewis (wrlewis(at)ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 13:30:07 CDT

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998, Faulkner wrote:

> I have a series I Alpine that is completely stock and am interested in any
> information on improving the handling of the car. Can someone please point
> me to a source or provide information?

Rick at Sunbeam Specialties has heavy duty front sway bars for the early
series cars. Jarrid and I had them made up last year by the same guy who
makes the heavier bars for the later series cars. Installing the heavier
front sway bar makes a world of difference in how the car handles and is
probably the best $$ you'll spend. Jarrid, any opinions?

Bill Lewis
Series II