Performance Industries

From: Christopher Albers (Christopher.Albers(at)bubbs.biola.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 17:05:40 CDT

This company, Performance Industries, Miami ,FL, carries Superlite
wheels. I have called this place four times and each time spoken to
the owner, Ian MacKenzie, requesting a catalog/spec sheet/price list.
He has always said he'd send one, but it never comes.
Is there anyone in FL who can check this place out? Normally I'd just
blow him off 'cuz he's a flake, doesn't accept credit cards, and
generally gives me the creeps, but the prices he quoted me are
significantly lower than Panasports. Jarrid purchased wheels from this
guy a few years back and was satisfied. I'm just getting a little
frustrated that PI is not honoring my requests.
Is there anyone who has done business with them or anyone in the area
(Miami, FL) who can check them out?

Christopher