Re: Weber 32/36 DGEV downdraft [was Re: (no subject)]

Tom Hill (tom.hill(at)worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 21:16:48 -0400

With the demise of the good old-fashioned carb, you would probably need to look at something pre 80's and italian(?). I bought one brand new for 270$US. Old carbs are too much trouble, worn throttle shafts,etc.

Tom Hill