Rootes factory manual for 1725cc light car range

Bob Douglas (b-douglas(at)ti.com)
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 18:04:02 -0500

The following is a response to my question about a "Rootes factory manual" mentioned on another list. Wrong engine in my case. I know nothing more about it or the vendor than is posted below. Regards, Bob Douglas S.II