PBS Alpine Sighting

From: Chris.S.Mottram(at)ecc.com
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 08:57:22 CST

I walked into the den this morning and my kid was watching the Noddy Shop
on PBS. It was the one with Harry Anderson (the Judge from the series
"Night Court") as a guest star. The last thing he did on the show was to
hop into this really nice dark blue Series 3 Alpine and drive off the set
(must have been pushed as it was silent). I think PBS is trying to subtley
brainwash our kids into driving Alpines - Good :-)

It was all of 20 seconds, so I wouldn't hunt it down and watch it.

Chris