69 Alpine GT's for parts

From: T Wiencek (t_wiencek(at)qmgate.anl.gov)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 11:53:10 CST

A little while back there was a listing for someone selling two 69 Alpine GT's. Well, I went and bought the cars. If anyone is interested in any parts off of these cars, please contact me. Also if anyone is interested in a 3.70 rear end, there is one for sale at Avery's Auto, Wisconson 920-755-2848. They want $200 for it. Because of limited time, tools and space, I had to leave one at a junkyard near where I bought the cars.
Tom