Stupid Me

From: Jay Laifman (Jay_Laifman(at)countrywide.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 11:28:29 CDT

I did something really stupid. This toolkit thing is going to just be the
end of me. I am slowly but surely replacing the Superslims I put in a safe
place but can't find that "safe" place anymore. I have all the other tools
but the three bladed feeler guage (of course someone just mentioned to me
that there is a special allen key for those with an allen key oil drain
plug).

My toolkit roll got covered in oil. So I cleaned it off with some
cleaner. Now the roll which was soft and pliable has begun to harden and
crack. Boy, I feel so dang stupid. Is it too late to reverse the process?
Is there some sort of lubricant for vinyl that I can use to stop it from
turning into dust?

Jay