Re: Rounded bolt heads

From: Sergio Dimarmo (iwander(at)worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 12:46:50 CDT

Anyone try those MetWrench tools? They seem pretty strong but I don't like
the way they fit on the bolt heads.....they are too loose and only tighten
up when there is twisting pressure (torque) on them. They do seem like they
would work well for rounded off bolts though. I don't have a set and might
consider buying on but not too sure if it's worth $200.