Re: please forgive me

From: Irwin J Kostal (bigfoot(at)idt.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 10:26:17 CDT

Chris - I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry! I'm afraid I wrote first and thought
afterwards and want to apologize for my remarks - they were totally
unnecessary, and I hope I'll never be so unfeeling again. I think your
"hostility is NOT out of place and I hope you will forgive me. I also
hope you can manage to solve your problem WITHOUT losing your car - it
would create a double tragedy.

Irv

Chris Avery wrote:

> prior email was "hostile" and probably uncalled for. i am just not used
> to such remarks.

ING