Wiring Diagram - Part II

From: Kurt Eckert (keckert(at)terascape.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 13:51:14 CDT

Hi All,

Does everyone know about the search engine that you can use to search the
mailing list archives? Or was I the last person to find it? It is located at
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=sunbeamalpine.

Well anyway, I found out that Andy Whiteford was the enterprising gentleman
who did the wiring guide. Thanks Andy! Your diagram has been a HUGE help to
me this past week. Would it be possible for you to send me another copy of
it? I would like to get the highest resolution version that you have so that
I can print it out and laminate it. Again thanks for your effort.

Kurt

----
Kurt Eckert
Sales Consultant