Re: Brass water jets ??

From: Jeff Howarth (jeff(at)v8tiger.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 18:04:11 CDT

Hi andy,

I am pretty sure that the ones from a Morris Minor fit OK, if you are
stuck I have a couple in the garage.

Have you finished welding yet? I hear there are some welding jobs going
on the forth bridge 8-)

regards

Jeff

In message <l03130301b3dd81d601b4(at)[193.62.249.120]>, Andy Whiteford
<A.G.Whiteford(at)gcal.ac.uk> writes

--
Jeff Howarth