Front Clip from 1966 Series V Alpine for Sale

From: Thomas Wiencek (wiencek(at)anl.gov)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 09:07:29 CST

Front Clip from 1966 Series V Alpine for Sale
This week-end I bought a parts car Alpine. The front clip is solid and straight with the usual rust in the lower rear wheel well area. It also has a perfect hood. The rear clip is is OK but not as good as the front clip. I am selling the whole car (just a rolling shell, doors and trunk are included) for $250. It is located near Chicago. If no one can pick it up soon, I will cut off the front valence and the rest will go to the junk yard. I do not have the space to store the car or the sheet metal parts.