Re: Early Alpine for sale

From: chuck nicodemus (armorseal(at)iccom.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 12:39:24 CST

Jay Laifman wrote:

> Naw, the next emotional purchase (read: purchase that I can't afford, and
> shouldn't make, but will anyway) will be a finned Harrington.

That would be to darn emotional for me.
I'm out of here for two weeks Gosh!
I,m getting emoitional already. . I wish the good tranny fairy would come
over and put all my parts back together<;+), and all of you don't talk about
any thing important whilst I have the mail turned off.
cheers, chuck.
Oh yeh and if there are any Piners in the Denver / Colorado Springs area you
can reach me at
<chuckandjane(at)hotmail.com> I'd like to meet with you and check out your car..

I'll bring pics.