Feeling left out

From: A Fletcher (a.fletcher(at)clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 08:48:59 CST

Hi there
        after selling the S3 to pay back the Bank someone just had
to advertise a S2 the next day so shed Alpine-less for less than a week.
        It's a reasonably solid and complete 61roadster (B9108645
HRO) h/top and o/d runs & drives, missing original seats (i think i might
use Fiat 850 sport seats as some of our Jupiter guys have put these in
and retrimed they work well) was missing s/top but at the last swap
meet a guy offered me a s/top for my S3 for a dozen beers but when i
collected it it was an early S1or2, good score eh. a few wee bits
missing/damaged but will try to locate and get put right, now any ideas
that ain't illegal to keep the bank at bay??
a.fletcher(at)clear.net.nz