Original Radio?

From: Andrew Gregg (viber(at)southold.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 19:21:11 CST

I have an am radio that I found among many other Sunbeam parts, and I was
curious to know if it was the famed "original optional radio". It comes
mounted in a frame to sit forward of the shift selector with a speaker on
top. On the face, it does read "Sunbeam", but in a strange looking font. If
it is the original, I might think about putting it in, although from a
modern standpoint, it doesn't offer much in the way of quality sound.
Thanks,
Andrew
viber(at)southold.com