Re: who surfs at work?

From: larry hooven (dirty_howi(at)yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 16:06:55 CST

hmmmm...work isnt' that the annoying time between websites??? :-)

--- Jerome Yuzyk <jerome(at)supernet.ab.ca> wrote:
> Hee hee. Within a minute (60 seconds) after I posted my last List
> message about the toolkit, the hits started coming in on the page I
> referenced. I did a few lookups, and aren't you guys supposed to be
> working? :) And no claims about lunchtime either - some of you
> west-coast guys were two hours away from noon!
>
> Happy Friday!
>
> --
>
> = J e r o m e Y u z y k | jerome(at)supernet.ab.ca
> = BRIDGE Scientific Services | www.bss.ab.ca
> = Sunbeam Alpine Series II #9118636 | www.bss.ab.ca/sunbeam

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u, http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser" -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright