Re: On plates and bumpers

From: Christopher Albers (Christopher.Albers(at)bubbs.biola.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 12:57:50 CST

I would have to concur. I think the plate on the boot messes up the
lines of the rear end. I think it just looks better under the bumper.
One complaint though, my plate scrapes the ground when I go over steep
driveways onto a flat surface (like MY driveway). I've mounted it as
high as possible and it always scrapes unless I drive REAL slow. I
think my car is a little lower than stock, however, by about 1.5".