Re: Rear license plates

From: Sergio Dimarmo (iwander(at)att.net)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 21:23:39 CST

Personally, I like mine on the trunk....but for those of you that have
mounted them lower with clearance problems, how about using one of those
spring mounted plate holders that came on some American cars? You could
mount it so the plate swings away from the car when you go up/down
driveways. I don't remember which cars had them but I'm sure you could find
some in the local wrecking yard.

Sergio
1967 Sunbeam Alpine
Series V 'AJNT 86'
still working on it but getting closer (yea right)!