Possible purchase, need guidence

From: Michael Cline (mcline(at)substrates.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 14:41:12 CST

I am going to look at an 1967 Alpine on Saturday. How can I tell if the
original engine is in the car? Is there a website that can guide me on
commission numbers? Engine numbers? I have looked around and found the
buyers guide but no guidance on originality.

I am very familiar with LBCs as I presently own three Triumphs. I am looking
for a deal. I am probably only interested in the car if it has the hard top
and overdrive. I would just love to have some numbers to check the
correctness of the car without getting a BMHIT certificate.

Michael Cline
Denver, CO
303-683-7057
mcline(at)substrates.com