Re: 1962 Sunbeam Harrington LeMans for sale

From: Ian Spencer (ian(at)sunbeamalpine.org)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 07:24:18 CST

I've called him and have made an offer. The owner is in Texas and the car is
in Ohio. About an hour from my house. He will be in the area around X-mas,
so things are on hold until then. I really want this car because I believe
it used to belong to a friend of my father. I'll let everyone know how it
turns out. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Harrington Alpine B9104782 OD HRO