Re: CHEV-ALGER (TIGER CLONE)

From: Louie & Laila (bwana(at)c2i2.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 11:58:44 CST

 This group is much more together than>most of the other ones.
>Check out the Camaro/Firebird groups for some bostful, testosterone loaded
>chest thumping.

Its is funny that you say that because one of the lists that I subscribed to
is being SHUT DOWN because two other sites managed by the host had terrible
"flames" that have gone beyond good natured bantering and doubts about
anothers intellect. It went to real nasty name calling, hacking and
disruption, and even threats of violence! I checked out the other lists
after he said it was over and he was right. I couldn't manage a list with
that kind of hatred. I learned a while back that flames burn out if
unfueled. This lesson has only reinforced that notion, and that out of
control, can lead to self destruction. Hope this serves as a reminder to all
of us to be thankful for the list and its tone. Lou