Re: add a hardtop?

From: Ian Spencer (ian(at)sunbeamalpine.org)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 12:27:33 CST

Yes, that top will fit a Series I or II, but not the Series 3 like he says in
the ad. I'd say it's worth between $150 and $200 dollars. The restoration cost
depends on how much your painter charges you for a respray. Rick has the window
and rubber in stock, $150 for the window and $41 for the rubber. You may also
have to factor in $100 to $150 for a headliner. So, with all that in mind, you
could be looking at $800 to $1000 for a restoration, including ther money to buy
it.

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Harrington Alpine B9104782 OD HRO