Re: Dash

From: Ian Spencer (ian(at)sunbeamalpine.org)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 21:58:46 CST

I've always understood that the very early Series I's had black dash
boards. I've never seen one, but I believe Ron Tebo has one in his early
SI.(number 627) They later changed to the Silver-Grey until the late
SII's. The very late SII's had a black crackle dash just like the S3 ST's.
The Series IV's and V's had a black vynil dash. (unless GT, then it was
wood. The SV GT had a plastic dash with wood veneer. Is this correct?) -
Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Harrington Alpine B9104782 OD HRO