Alpine for sale

From: Lance Bischoff (bisch(at)idt.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 08:47:46 CST

My mother has a 1967 Sunbeam Alpine that was taken off the road about 5
years ago due to brake failure. The car has rust mainly in front fender
area, but was still able to
pass NJ inspection about five years ago (before brake failure). It has
true wire wheels with knock-off hubs (all original), and the wheels were

trued by a company in Mass. back in 86'. The engine is out of a
different Alpine. I know the head on this engine was milled and head
gasket
replaced back in 86' (I did the work). Both carbs were rebuilt around
that time as well.
Soft top replaced around 87'. Car was kept indoors until 92'.

This car is availalbe for restoration or parts. We have the title. The
car is in NJ, and is towable.
If brakes were serviced, I would say it is driveable. I hate to scrap a

car for parts, but understand if they go to a good cause.

Asking $350.00 US. Buyer must take care of vehicle transport.

Lance