NOS Parts and Harrington Le Mans in Olympia Wa.

From: Ian Spencer (ian(at)sunbeamalpine.org)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 09:24:09 CST

Okay, I found out about this stuff last November, and was going to go
get it. I hadn't heard anything from this guy in 4 months and thought I
must have missed out. Well...It's all part of an estate and can be
purchased RIGHT, but you must act within the month. I'm leaving today to
pick up 2 Harrington Le Mans and A Series V in Bloomington, MN and don't
have the time or energy to fool with this stuff anymore. Here's the
deal:
1 Harrington Le Mans (Partially disassembled but solid body.)
1 Series V Alpine race car
1 MG Magnette sedan.
1 room containing 6 rows of shelves, 12 foot long, stocked with NOS
parts.
Price was $3800.00 for everything.
I was working with Jan and Tom on a way to go get this stuff, but I
really don't have any interest in it anymore. However, Tom Wiencek
(tom(at)sunbeamalpine.org) is still interested in trying to do something.
The big problem for us is that it's too much stuff to move such a long
way. If you are interested please contact:
Keith Klovee-Smith at 360-943-5495
mailto:keith(at)klovee-smith.com
Keith is the attorney handeling the sale.

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX