wiper motor?

From: GSTROM99(at)aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 21:43:41 CST

On my Series II, I've been lucky enough to only need my wipers twice in the 3
years I've had this. The first was the drive home as the new owner in a rust
bucket, that had the tub flexing so much in the middle, that the doors hardly
closed. The second was coming home from it's first car show, where it got
HAILED on with tennis ball sized stones... bummer.

Maybe from lack of use, but the wiper motor now hardly works at all. Its
real slow. What is the general fix for these motors? Is it something that
can come apart and be cleaned up, or does it have to be replaced? Are new
ones even available?

Gary