Cross posting with the tigers list

From: Olson, Mark W (mark.w.olson(at)intel.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 19:27:58 CST

All,

I moderate the Tiger list and get a lot of bounced mail messages from
members of the Alpines list who either copy the tigers list or reply-to-all
to someone who has posted an email to both lists.

I have been deleting these bounced email messages until it recently occurred
to me that some of you might actually want to cross-post to both lists.

If you want to do so, you can do as I do, which is subscribe to the digest
form of the tigers list. If you do this, you will get one email per day
with all of the Tiger mail concatenated together in it. You can also set up
your email system to automatically delete the tigers-digest if you are real
adventurous. (I don't do that, though, because I actually read the
alpines-digest when I get a spare minute.)

Here's how to subscribe to tigers-digest:

http://www.corpdemo.com/tiger/subscribe.html

Thanks,

Mark