Re: SAOC new members

From: Russell & Neola (rmaddock(at)petrie.hotkey.net.au)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 03:53:57 CST

Just for the record - and I know we're getting a bit off topic - cricket is
arguably the most popular sport in Australia on account of the population
being divided on the correct way to play football. Cricket is also extremely
popular in England, the Indian subcontinent, the Caribbean and South Africa.

Personally, I find the game stupifyingly boring.

Russ Maddock