Re: LBC New to list.

From: Russ Eshelman (RussE(at)firstva.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 17:01:26 CST

Eric, It sounds like you have a "Sunbeam MkIII", the model when the
"Talbot" was dropped from " Sunbeam Talbot", the years of production were
l954 - l957, other than the front side grills and the hot air ports on the
side the style was pretty much the same as the MkII and MkIIa. I am kinda
new to the Talbot also, mine is a MkIIa Convert. and I am working on
getting it on the road, soon!! Tell us more about your car, Saloon or
Convert., is it on the road? Has anyone else gotten back to you yet, if
not, maybe I can give you a few leads, looking foreword to hearing more
about your car. Russ

P.S.; Where are you located?