Re: Bricks

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricks
From: Pugsracer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 11:16:55 -0500 (EST)
John good to hear from you. When Mark told me he was going to start this list
for Bricks i was somewhat skeptical about how much response we would get.
Maybe we need to get out a message to the editors of the Brickline. As to
your questions it is not a daily driver and it doesn't overheat. (vin 756)
Although on the way to Vegas the gas tank overpressurized and we had gas
coming out of the charcoal canister instead of vapor!
The general consenus at the meet was that a new cap would solve the problem.
It didn't. Eventually we had to drive back to Salt Lake without a cap. Any
ideas? i am thinking the vapor line is kinked or there is something in the
tank. Also it ate another throw out bearing after a thousand miles. Again any
ideas? Pugsracer@aol.com